Skip to content
How to Adjust Your Cabinet Drawers on Full Extension Guides
- To remove your drawer, start by pulling it out to locate the locking devices on the bottom of the drawer box.
- Find the two orange levers near the front of the drawer box and squeeze them towards the outside of the cabinet
- You can then remove the drawer from the cabinet
- To put the drawer back, set these channels on the drawer guides.
- Push the drawer back in until you hear an audible click as the locking devices engage.
- To adjust the height of the drawer front, locate the small adjustment mechanism and move it toward the back of the drawer to move the drawer front up.
- Reverse this process to lower the drawer front
- To adjust the left and right movement of the drawer front, locate the roller adjustment mechanism and roll it to move the drawer front left or right
- Reverse this process to move the drawer front in the opposite direction
- These adjustments may need to be made on both of the locking devices for correct drawer front placement
- The tilt adjustment will change the pitch of your drawer box
- On this particular cabinet, the countertops have not been installed yet
- If your countertops have been installed, you may need to remove your drawer and make this adjustment through the drawer opening
- Pivot these adjustment mechanisms to tilt the rear of the drawer box according to your needs
- This adjustment will fix any alignment issues you may have with your drawer front in relation with the front of your cabinet